Have you experienced a break-up just recently and you find yourself asking and wondering if your ex still has feelings for you? Or wanting to go back to that relationship and still wondering if you ex wants you back? These are probably some of the questions you’ve asked yourself lately when you found yourself wanting the relationship back. Here’s good news for you, there are definite signs that your ex also wants you back, too! Here are seven definite signs that your ex wants you back.
I still think about you. I still think about us. I won't give up, or give in. I will go on, until the end.
- Maintain communication. In most cases after the break-up, individuals with no interest of restoring the relationship kill the communication with their ex partners. If you find your ex suddenly taking the initiative and making real effort to communicate with you, may it be a text, a call or an e-mail, any effort of communication may be a good sign that he or she is missing being with you.
- Often asks your opinion or advice - If your ex often asks your help about something, even the smallest of stuffs, it shows that he or she still respects you and what you have to say.
- Jealous - Finding your ex suddenly getting jealous whenever you are with someone of the opposite sex. And to find them calling just to ask you why you were with that somebody and respond in a sad or uncomfortable manner is a definite sign that he or she still has feelings for you.
- Overly concerned of your situation - One definite sign that your ex still wants you back is that they show much concern about you. Showing deep concern is one manifestation of love. Does your ex overly react about simple concerns about you? Do they show too much concern about your daily life? Does he or she often call you and ask you about the small stuffs of your day or simple questions like “did you eat already?” or “have you taken your vitamins?” If you do, then you can definitely tell that your ex still loves you.
- Apologizes often and makes a lot of effort of explaining what they thought they’ve done wrong. Does your ex suddenly sweats the small stuff and makes a lot of effort in apologizing for it? Do you find him or her suddenly asking for forgiveness on something he or she wouldn’t apologize for when you were still together? This is a sign that they don’t want to make another mistake that would upset or hurt you.
- Stirs up or leads the conversation like talking about your past relationship with them. A wanting to bring back the good old days tone is a symptom of a person that never really moved on. Your ex would start talking about things like “what could’ve been” and “what could I have done better” and often times lead to them asking you to build the relationship again with them.
- Talking plans about the future that includes you in it. This already is a sure shot that your ex wants you back in their life. Why else would your ex want to talk about a future with you if in the first place he or she doesn’t want you back?
If you find any of these signs relatively true between you and your ex right now, congratulations! But before you make any decision about getting back with your ex, think and evaluate if the relationship is still worth the shot. Consider thinking about it deeply and not decide with your emotions. Emotions change constantly but carefully thought decisions made with a firm resolve, lasts.
View our get your ex back guides to get started today winning your ex back!